Take NRDC ‘s Green list, Laurie David’s list, and Times 2007 Global Warming Survival Guide. Mix altogether, and sift through for the big items, and you will come up with a list like this. The last two items, I had to add.
- Install solar on your roof
- Buy a hybrid car
- Switch to double pane windows
- Insulate your walls and ceilings
- Replace old appliances with Energy Star appliances
- Switch to a tankless water heater
- Have a green wedding
- Pick a job close to home
- Pick a green mate
- Have only one child
I am doing pretty well according to the list, except for the tankless water heater, and the two children.🙂 Green Guru says he has been thinking about the tankless water heater. Apparently it is not so easy finding an installer. I will let him deal with that one.