Very seldom do I engage in blogging games, but today I am in the mood. Daryl Warner-Laux, over at Verda-Vivo green blog tagged me, and I am supposed to let you know seven random things about me. Here we go:
- I swim every day with the Stanford master swim team. Never mind that I am the slowest of all, I would not miss it for anything.
- I am addicted to Twitter.
- Other serious addiction of mine: 85% dark chocolate from Cote d’ Or.
- I am in the midst of launching a community website for grocery shoppers.
- I am going through an identity crisis as a green blogger.
- I have frequent, secret conversations with the little Buddha on my desk.
- I am not into the holiday gifts frenzy.
The rules for ‘social-networking’ tagging:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share seven things about yourself – some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog and/or Twitter.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
Who I’m tagging – in no particular order: