Tonight, after a long day working and dealing with several mini-family crisis, I still found the time to visit Twitter, and to read, and write a few tweets. That’s pretty remarkable, when you think of it. I mean, for Twitter. No other networks, no other site’s got that kind of hold on me.
It did not take me long to figure out 10 reasons why I can’t stay away from the little birdie:
- it’s simple
- it doesn’t ask much
- it gives back lots
- it’s always there for help
- it’s gloriously imperfect
- it’s a mirror of all of humanity
- it’s got all the answers – almost! –
- it’s poetic
- it lets me in on the latest news
- it’s alive
Now, I am going to tweet about this post . . .